CANCELLATION AND REFUND
- You are entitled to cancel your order for the Goods, without penalty, within 7 days of or at any time prior to the Goods having been delivered to you. In such an event –
- you will receive a full refund of the purchase price within 3 days of the date of cancelling this agreement;
- you undertake not to utilise the Goods;
- your agreement of purchase will be deemed to have been cancelled, and
- you will be liable in terms of section 44(2) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002 (as amended from time to time) for the direct costs of returning the Goods, such as courier and/or shipping charges.
- The Company will deliver the Goods to you as soon as reasonably possible, our aim is no more than 3 days of receipt of your payment (“Delivery Period”). We will notify you if we are unable to deliver the Goods during the Delivery Period. You may then, within 7 days of receiving such notification elect whether or not to proceed with your order for the Goods. If you elect not to proceed with your order, we will reimburse you with the purchase price within 3 days of having informed you that we are not able to deliver the Goods during the Delivery Period.
- Goods may be returned only when defective, damaged or if the product supplied is not the same product as what was ordered. If the Goods are defective in any way this must be reported as soon as reasonably possible after the product having been delivered to you and must be returned to us within a period of 7 days after delivery. If the Goods are not the same as what was ordered this must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. Any damage must also be immediately reported, within 24 hours of delivery.
- If the Goods have been approved for return, we will notify you and either arrange for our couriers to collect the item from you or request that you post it back to us or ask you to return the item to our current warehouse location, dependent on your original order’s shipping method.
- If you are returning Goods via courier or post office please package it carefully so that it does not become damaged enroute.
- If any party (“Defaulting Party“) breaches any of these terms and conditions and fails to remedy such breach within 14 (fourteen) days of receipt of notice to remedy the breach, the aggrieved party shall be entitled to claim specific performance or to cancel this agreement forthwith upon written notice to the defaulting party, without prejudice to its right to recover:
- any amounts that may be due to it in terms of this agreement; and
- any loss or damage suffered as a consequence of the breach or the cancellation of this agreement.