Gemini 433mHz 1 button remote transmitter
Quick OverviewGemini 433mhz 1 button remote transmitter used on Gemini gate, garage door motors and receivers. It uses code hopping technology, for ultimate security!
Gemini 433mHz 1 button remote transmitter is used on Gemini products such as gate and garage doors motors. Getting it to work is easy, just flip the switches inside your new remote to match your old remote, further info is available in PDF manuals below. The 433mHz remote is recognized by the grey button rather than the is the 403mHz version. Gemini manufacture this remote in either one button or three button. If you would like the three button please see RMGEM04 or search Gemini 433mHz 3 remote transmitter. Gemini is manufactured in South Africa as a result spares and support are available. This remote is small and compact but still offers great range, normally 100m. MrRemote also keeps batteries for this remote. If you have broken a plastic part then drop us a mail, we’ll see if we can help.
Gemini 433mhz 1 button remote transmitter specifications:
Battery: GP23 12v
Coding: Gemini code hopping
Program difficulty: Moderate, you need to access the receiver or motor.
Programming your Gemini remote to Gemini sliding gate motor:
- Remove the beige cover of your Gemini sliding gate motor
- Under the cover you’ll see a PC board / circuit board / electronic board with wires connected
- Look carefully for a small button with “Learn” next to it, see below:
- **VERY IMPORTANT – Do not hold down this button or you will delete all remotes on this gate motor
- Next press the learn button once
- An LED / light will flash once
- Now press the button on your new remote (This is the button which will operate the gate)
- Your gate should now work.
- Repeat the above procedure to add more than one remote
- This motor will store a maximum of 15 remotes
- If you wish to delete all your remotes hold the learn button for more than 8 seconds.